Friday, October 12, 2012

happy fall week..

things that have made me happy this week..

-simply the fact that it's been fall break since tuesday. it's been nice to take my time studying

-started a new series Downton Abbey, i'm officially hooked and always excited to get home to watch

-meeting with my nursing group. i always feel upbeat when with the women i study with

-caught up with my best friend lili, she is living in kentucky now and is working as a preschool teacher. it's always a treat to hear from her

-got to give injections, meds, etc to my patients at clinical, beginning to feel more confident with most things

-watching parenthood late at night with my love, it's fun to be together even if that means not getting much sleep

-hiked enzymes peak while re listening to conference talks. i felt peace of mind with the beauty around me while listening. so many words of wisdom we can gleen from studying these talks again and again

-no work last week, simply did my own thing, at my own pace, but ready to get back to the grind